Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vera Bradley Spring 2012?!

I know the fall collection was just released and I already previewed the winter colors, but who's ready to think about spring? Head over to Oh My Vera for a sneak peek of Spring 2012!  These will be released January 19, 2012. I think I'm most excited about Island Blooms. What do you think?





Speaking of the fall 2011 colors, I finally got to see them in person over the weekend during a trip to the mall. I do like Plum Petals and Safari Sunset, but I don't have the desire to own a purse in either of those patterns. Perhaps an accessory or two, but nothing major. Happy Snails wasn't quite so circus-y in person as I thought it would be. The colors do work well together, they're just not my style. And Mocha Rouge was actually a little too brown for my tastes.

And I do promise that a Wedding Wednesday post is coming. Took a nap after work today that turned into a 4 hour nap instead of just 2 hours.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment