Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll notice I went on a bit of a pinning craze this week. I've been finding lots of great things I want to save and remember.


We tend to pile the mail up on the nearest surface after bringing it in, so I'm always trying to find a way to keep it organized. I'm sure I could find an old shutter at the flea market or a local antique shop. The Habitat ReStore might even have some. This would fit perfectly right next to our front door.

Source: google.ca via Jenn on Pinterest

I'm still on the lookout for cute short hairstyles and this one caught my eye. I'm close to cutting my hair off and I'll have to make a decision soon, but with all the great styles I've found, it's going to be hard!


I have a thing for wedding cakes and can resist pinning pretty ones that I love. I just love the colors and simplicity of this one. The piping is just wonderful.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment