Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Doctor Who's Day - Favorite Actress

Today's Doctor Who's Day topis is favorite actress. Knowing that Amy Pond is my favorite companion, is it any surprise that my favorite actress is Karen Gillan?



I love how sassy she is as Amy and the chemistry she has with the Doctor and Rory. I'm especially envious of her gorgeous red hair and her long legs. And her Scottish accent is adorable.


I think it's great that she is good friends with Matt Smith and Arthur Darvill outside of work.They always seem to have fun together. I love to see them hanging out together and the pictures and stories from Comic Con this past weekend were great.

I'm sad that Karen is leaving Doctor Who this upcoming season, but I'm looking forward to seeing her get more work now that her career is taking off.

Who is your favorite Doctor Who actress?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment