Monday, March 3, 2014

Week In Review


 Sorry, there was no Week in Review post last week because the previous week was awful and I really didn't want to think about it. We're currently still adjusting to being a one cat household and it's a trial for all of us.

Work

I worked a couple days last week and could have had more, but I wasn't feeling great in the morning when I got the call and hadn't slept well, so I did turn down a job. I was back at my usual school and even had my favorite 4th graders. It still blows me away that I have a favorite 4th grade class when I usually dread doing anything above 2nd grade. Now if only the winter would let up so we can have some outside recess!

I turned in my application for my summer job, so hopefully I'll be back at the day camp again this year. I'm hoping for a group of younger children of my own like I was supposed to have last year. But, I would survive if I was stuck with the older kids again especially if I'm back at the same camp. I've got lots of ideas for this summer and I'm excited to get back to it.

Life

As I said, we're all adjusting to not having Mimi around anymore. Sammy has been very affectionate and has been sleeping on our bed most nights. I think she misses having someone to torment.

We ended up going out on Friday night for my brother-in-law's birthday. It was fun to a point and a nice reminder of why I don't drink much.

Sunday night, I enjoyed watching The Oscars. I mostly just watched to see Benedict Cumberbatch present an award, but I also enjoyed Ellen and her antics.

And of course, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Benedict's hijinks.


How was your week?

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment