Monday, March 10, 2014

Week in Review




Work

Last week was an awesome week for work. We had school for 5 days straight for the second week in a row and we even had outside recess twice. Winter might finally be on it's way out. (Ha! We're getting snow again this week, so I'm not holding my breath.) The really great part was that I actually worked every day. It was a tiring week, but the paycheck will be great. I taught Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade, which made it great to be teaching in my preferred grades.

Life

Lent started and I'm doing a good job of sticking to my Lenten sacrifices so far. We celebrated my oldest niece's birthday on Saturday and my sister-in-law made a chocolate cake. I was sad to turn it down, but settled for some vanilla ice cream instead. Now if only there was a filter for Pinterest, so I didn't have to see all the yummy chocolate things on there!


I finally watched the movie, Pitch Perfect, this weekend. I don't know why I waited so long to watch it; it was a great movie. I was also very excited that Once Upon a Time came back this weekend. The episode was awesome and I'm so happy to have Captain Hook back on my TV.

 How was your week?

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment