Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social - 3s


What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing? 

Telling my husband I love him
Checking social media
Drinking a lot of water


What are 3 things that scare you the most?

Being home alone overnight
Bees/Wasps
Tornadoes 


What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket? 

London
Alaska
The Vatican


What are 3 movies you will always love? 

Pride & Prejudice
The Princess Bride
Tangled

What are your 3 favorite current songs?

 This is a really hard question for me because I only listen to the radio in the 15 minutes it takes me to get to work or home. And most of the time, it's either morning show, commercials, or the same 5 songs. So, I have no idea what the hot new songs are anymore.

Lorde - Royals



Pink - True Love



Fun - Some Nights





 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I would really like to visit London one day for sure! I should have put that on mine. :) Stopping by from the Social!

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally have not heard of any of those songs. So you're doing better than I am!

    On a totally unrelated note though, I nominated you for the Liebster award :) http://goo.gl/1bePLt

    ReplyDelete