Monday, March 31, 2014

Week in Review




Work

Work has been very good lately. I've been working nearly every day. In fact, in March, I worked every day we had school except for 3 days. The previous week, I only did kindergarten all week which was really fun. Last week, I had 1st grade, 3rd grade, and kindergarten.

I had the kindergarten class for 2 days and they were pretty cute. We had indoor recess thanks to rainy weather and while they were playing with Playdough, some of them started singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" They really love Frozen.

This week is the last week before spring break and so far, I'm not scheduled. I'm hoping to at least get a couple days, but since we have vacation next week, I probably won't get much. After spring break, my schedule is filling up. I already have 7 days scheduled in April and I anticipate that it will continue to fill since we're getting to the end of the year. There are lots of meetings and trainings that need to happen before the school year ends.

Life

Life has been pretty quiet lately. I'm happy that the snow is finally melting and spring weather appears to be on its way.

We finally watched White House Down over the weekend. It was actually a pretty good movie. Our nephew came down and stayed with us, which means we stayed up late playing Civ 4. We're nerds. I also made the guys watch This Means War and my husband even admitted it was entertaining.

We're halfway through Lent and my sacrifices are still going strong. It's been tough to pass on chocolate this year and I really miss being able to order a pizza when dinner plans don't go they way I want.

I was also really productive this weekend working on some Vera Bradley Outlet Sale related posts for the blog, so be sure to come back later this week to check those out.

How was your week?

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment