Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Doctor Who's Day - Favorite Actor

Today's Doctor Who's Day topic is favorite actor. This was an easy one.



Ten is my favorite Doctor, so of course, David Tennant is my favorite actor. I loved his version of the Doctor with his quirks and humor with a little sarcasm thrown in. And of course, it didn't hurt that David is so cute.

Source: google.com.au via Jenn on Pinterest


Don't get me wrong, I also like the other Doctor actors as well. Matt Smith is pretty genius as the Doctor and I do adore him. However, David is my Doctor and therefore, my favorite actor. I also enjoy watching him in his other works. Casanova is on Netflix Instant Watch and I'm making M watch it. If you love Ten, I highly recommend you watch Casanova. And someday, I will get to watch all of Viva Blackpool and not just random clips on YouTube.




Who's your favorite Doctor Who actor?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment