Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

There's not much happening around here, so I just have a few random thoughts for you today.

First of all, even though the chances of him seeing this are pretty much none, I just want to wish this gorgeous hunk of man a Happy Birthday.


*sigh* Someday, we really need to meet Benedict. My husband doesn't even mind my little "crush" on you. I'm sure he'd like to meet you too.

In other news, the county fair starts tomorrow and I'm excited. I probably won't get to go until Tuesday, but I just love the fair so much. I need to start deciding what I want to eat while I'm at the fairgrounds. I for sure want ice cream and an elephant ear and perhaps some of those delicious mini doughnuts for the ride home.

The Dark Knight Rises comes out tomorrow! I'm very excited to see it, but I think we won't be going for awhile. I did find a local theater that has $4 matinees, so hopefully we can go soon.

I'm reading The Hobbit now in preparation for December when the movie comes out. So far, it's a good read and I'm enjoying it. I can't wait to see how the movie turns out.

What have you been up to this week? Any plans for the weekend?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment