Monday, September 24, 2012

Emmys Fashion

Even though my beloved Sherlock didn't win any of the Emmys it was nominated for, I thought I'd do a post about the Emmys. And since I can't resist a pretty dress, I'd like to share the dresses from the red carpet that I liked.

So thanks to one of my favorite Tumblr blogs, OMG that Dress! for the information and picture help.

Zooey Deschanel in Reem Acra
Sarah Hyland in Marchesa

Julianne Moore in Christian Dior Couture
I think I would have liked this more with different sleeves. And a different color, but the style is nice.

Hayden Panettiere in just off the runway Marchesa

I liked this dress when I saw it last week in the Marchesa Spring 2013 show. The whole show is pretty awesome since it's very Bollywood inspired. I like this dress better on Hayden than on the runway model.

Emily VanCamp in J. Mendel
Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhuillier
Who was your favorite on the Emmys Red Carpet?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment