Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social - Summer Wrap Up

Sunday Social

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?

Photobucket

We didn't do much this summer thanks to our budget, so I'll have to go with our anniversary trip to Binder Park Zoo.

Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?

I spend my summers in flip flops. I'm not a big fan or wearing socks and shoes, so I love that I can wear flip flops all summer.
My newest pair thanks to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale
What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?

 I had been planning a road trip to Columbus to go their zoo for our anniversary, but that didn't work out.

Also, I always wish I could go to Disney World or take a cruise.

Favorite Song of the Summer?

Call Me Maybe 

I know, I know, but I really do like it and since I don't listen to the radio much, I haven't gotten sick of it yet.

This Star Trek version is our current favorite.



Favorite movie/TV show of the summer?

We only saw The Dark Knight Rises, so that's the favorite movie.

For TV show, I'm going to go with The Olympics since they were the only reason we switched from Netflix Instant Watch to regular TV all summer.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Bahaha! I love all the different versions of that song - I have never seen that one before. AND I didnt know that Vera Bradley made flip-flops! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that song is hilarious!

    Happy Labor day weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That Star Trek Parody is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is binder park zoo in Michigan I think that is where my sister wanted to take me. if so this is just crazy all the michigan stuff I am seeing today of all days.

    saw you on sunday social

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice star trek parody. that song is a joke that its our favorite song. but agreed i watched tons of netflix this summer! i love argyle as well. Plaid more... but still :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a flip flop fanatic myself! Although, I definitely don't have any as cute as those. I need to browse around and find me a pretty pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you went to Binder Park! We lived in KZ (Portage) for almost three years. Happy almost-autumn to you! (I think I follow you on Pinterest as Preppy Princess, although I'm also What Kate Wore!)

    ReplyDelete