Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social Sept 16

Sunday Social

5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)
  • My phone because it's how I get jobs and the only way to contact my husband/family when we're apart.
  • My planner where I keep track of all my job details and appointments and my husband's schedule.
  • My watch - I go nuts if I don't wear it and it's a necessity when I get stuck with recess duty.
  • The Wii, so I can watch Netflix Instant Watch.
  • My computer - I may have a slight internet addiction!
All time favorite book? Why?

I read a lot of books and enjoy most of them. I could easily give you a list of books that I love so much, I want to read them again and again. But by far, my favorite book is Pride & Prejudice.

And yes, I do love both the classic Colin Firth movie version and the newer Keira Knightly version. I even love the Bollywood version, Bride & Prejudice.

Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012

 Get pregnant

If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?

I'd go back and relive the year I turned 23. I was living in Florida at the time and I was going through some massive amounts of stress and I wish I could go back and do some thing differently. I also wish I had bought a Florida resident pass to Walt Disney World and spent more time there while I could. I'm still kicking myself for not having fun on my weekends to help with the stress.

What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?

I'm not pregnant yet. I'm so tired of people I know asking me if I am. It gets awkward when they want to question it and I don't really want to get into health issues with people who aren't my doctor or husband. How about you stop asking every time you see me and I'll let you know when I actually am, OK?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i like your goal ha ;) good luck with it and def cant live without my planner either! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete