Friday, August 31, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

While my life is still boring, I'm doing a link up today. I had a job on Thursday and I have one scheduled for Tuesday, so I'm finally back to working and getting out more.


1.  Over this labor day weekend I will be watching the first episode of the new season of Doctor Who, shopping at the Outlets, and going to my sister-in-law's for a family get-together.


2.  With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are that I'm glad we don't really watch TV right now because I hate all the commercials. I'm not looking forward to see them when the new seasons start. I'm also glad we don't have a land-line phone so I don't have to worry about the ridiculous political phone calls.


3.  Today, the most productive thing I've done is clean my end table in the living room and shred a lot of mail. I also printed coupons for my trip to the outlets.


4. The best thing I've cooked recently was my famous mini cheesecakes. I sent them to work with M for a former coworker's birthday. They were a huge hit, as usual.

5. The last thing I bought was groceries. I had my first job of the school year yesterday and it's practically across the street from the stores, so I had an excuse to go. I may have also bought M a birthday present while I was out. Only 11 days until his birthday, so I need to get cracking.

6. The best movie I saw this summer was The Dark Knight Rises. It was the only movie we saw in the theater this summer. We did enjoy Thor and Captain America thanks to Netflix Instant Watch. 

7.  The best book I read this summer was Let's Pretend This Never Happened:  A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I was almost going to forget to print coupons. MY BRAIN DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE.

    ReplyDelete