Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Doctor Who's Day - Favorite Spin-Off

Today's Doctor Who's Day topic is favorite spin-off. To me, this is basically a choice between shows. I know there are animated episodes of Doctor Who and stuff online, but I'm going with the two shows that don't actively feature The Doctor. Of those two shows, one I have seen every episode and one I haven't seen at all. So my choice was pretty obvious.

Source: bing.com via K on Pinterest


Torchwood! I loved Captain Jack Harkness whenever he showed up on Doctor Who, so I was pretty happy when he got his own show.

It was an interesting show. It definitely different than Doctor Who. There were still aliens, just no time travel and it was all on Earth. I enjoyed most of the episodes, but I really did not like the last season, Children of Earth.

My favorite characters were Capt Jack, of course, and Ianto.



Which Doctor Who spin-off is your favorite?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment