Monday, November 19, 2012

Free Card from Treat

Have I got a Treat for you today! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

You may know that Shutterfly has a greeting card brand called Treat. They offer lots of great cards that you can personalize and send very easily on their website.

I recently used them to personalize a card for my friends Tricia and Ryan to congratulate them on the birth of their son. It was absolutely perfect and they loved it.

Tricia loves gnomes, so this was perfect!
I loved that it was easy to do and arrived quickly (I had it sent to me to give to them since we didn't know when the baby would arrive.) It was made on nice thick cardstock and I was impressed with the quality.

So, I'm really happy to share with you today a code for a free greeting card of your choice from Treat! They've got everything from Thanksgiving cards, to birthday cards, to anniversary cards, and even get well cards, in addition to tons of others.

Just use code TREATBLOGR today, Monday November 19 or tomorrow, Tuesday November 20 to get a free personalized card.

Now, I'm off to find a card to get for free!

What kind of card are you going to get?
 Photobucket 
Disclaimer: I was provided with compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment