Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Highlights

In honor of the last day of 2012, I'm taking a look back at the year today. Here are some of the highlights of the past year.


I celebrated a milestone birthday in January and had an awesome owl cake. I can't wait to see what this year's cake looks like!


I finally cut off my hair to be donated in honor of my birthday as well. I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've had my long hair.


I attended the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale again in 2012. I cannot wait to attend in 2013 and hopefully go to the Colorful Day in Fort Wayne, as well!


Our oldest niece graduated from high school.


We celebrated our 2nd anniversary in June with a trip to Binder Park Zoo to feed the giraffes.


We attended the Josh Turner concert at the local county fair in July.

Photobucket


In October, I threw a baby shower for my best friend, Tricia.


And in November, we welcomed her son to the world. I love to hold that little guy!


We celebrated 2 Thanksgivings this year. Fried turkey is always a highlight of the year!


Christmas was spent with family and was a wonderful time.

I can't wait to see what 2013 holds for us!

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The Vera Bradley Outlet Sale is still on my list of things to do! April is always a busy time at work and it is hard to get away. Someday I will make it though!

    ReplyDelete