Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Social - Holiday

Sunday Social


What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?

 I love everything about the Holiday season. I love decorating the house and tree. I love baking treats. I love singing Christmas songs in church and going to midnight Mass. I love spending time with family and friends.

Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?

 I don't really watch holiday movies a lot, but I highly enjoy Elf.

Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have

Our first Christmas in our house, I made this wreath. I bought a plain wreath and added some ornaments that I picked up cheap at Michael's.

This is my favorite ornament on our tree. We picked it up on our honeymoon.

I love our Nativity because it's from my childhood. Every year, the children at my childhood church received a piece of the set. I have all the pieces that my brothers and I got over the years.

Favorite Holiday song?

O Come, O Come Emmanual
O Holy Night
White Christmas
All I Want for Christmas is You

Favorite Holiday dessert?

I always make a Toll House pie for Christmas dessert. I also love to bake all different kinds of cookies throughout December and freeze them for Christmas.

What is on your wish list this year?

 Some sweaters, kitchen gadgets, comfy clothes, and some movies. Apparently I'm feeling domestic.

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love your cute Just Married ornament! Adorable! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the nativity. It's such a special item to have. I've yet to find the "just right" nativity for our home so we have a temporary one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answers! I think a wreath on the front door is very festive and welcoming. Btw I'm having a 2 year anniversary blog giveaway! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete