Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social 2013

It's Sunday! So of course, it's time for Sunday Social. It also happens to be my birthday today, so thanks for stopping by!

Sunday Social 
 
Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year? 

I really want to cut back on the sweets and pop and eat more fruits and vegetables and drink more water. It's always hard to do this at the beginning of the year since there's leftover Christmas sweets and then birthday cake, but I'm trying hard.

Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays? 

I am the worst person to ask for workout tips. I'm the girl that thinks she's going to start working out, does it a couple times and then finds an excuse to stop. My goal is to get back into doing any physical activity and then stick with it by motivating myself with the end result and smaller goals along the way. I like doing Just Dance on the Wii and the 30 Day Shred. (Well, I don't really enjoy the 30 Day Shred, but I do it once in awhile.)

Favorite thing you did over the Holidays? 

Just spending time with family and resting up on my two weeks off. I'm finally feeling healthy again after that terrible pink eye and cold combo. Just in time to go back and get something else from the munchkins!

What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012? 

Get pregnant. This is my year, I can feel it!

Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why

1. Vera Bradley A Colorful Day in Fort Wayne - I have been dying to go to this for a couple years now and it's going to be practically in my backyard. I will be there!

And I've got nothing else. This year is just beginning...I have no idea what will happen, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

 Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday! :) Enjoy your day. I am jealous of your upcoming Vera Bradley event - I am a huge Vera fan! Can't wait to see pics here, hopefully.

    Amanda
    http://hisandherhobbies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday dear!! and good luck with getting pregnant! were hoping for the same thing too ha! so happy i came across your blog! its super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Good luck on your goals for 2013!

    ~Colette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here via the link-up and I love your cute blog layout!

    Just Dance and 30 Day Shred are my favorites, too. I am thinking of getting the Wii Zumba game to add some variety to my workouts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Followed link up & look forward to reading more about you 2013

    Mrs Brown @Mrs Brown's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete