Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Doctor Who's Day - Favorite Doctor Gadget

Tuesday is Doctor Who's Day!

I know I've been terrible about actually doing this and now it's been two months since my last Doctor Who's Day post. But I'm almost done with the prompts and I promise  I will finish and then when I start the Sherlock ones (you know I have to do those) I will be consistent.

Anyway, today's topic is favorite Doctor gadget. The obvious choice here is the Sonic Screwdriver, which is awesome and I wish I had one. But, I can't go for the obvious.

No, my favorite Doctor gadget is the Timey Wimey Detector. After all, it goes "ding" when there's stuff!



It also gets bonus points for making me laugh during the scariest episode ever, Blink.

What's your favorite Doctor gadget?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment