Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Doctor Who's Day - Favorite Guest Star

Today's Doctor Who's Day topic is favorite guest star. The show always manages to have lots of great guest stars and as I looked over a list of them, I realized I could never pick just one. Instead, I'm sharing several of my favorite guest stars.

First of all, you'll notice I do not have Alex Kingston as River Song on the list. Not because I don't love her, but because I don't consider her a proper guest star. She's been established as a regular character in The Doctor's life. I think she should really get her name in the opening credits when she's on the show.

Here are my favorite Doctor Who guest stars, in no particular order:


 James Corden as Craig Owens in The Lodger and Closing Time. Two very amusing episodes.


 Rupert Graves as Riddell in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship. I love him on Sherlock and this character was fun.



Mark Sheppard as Canton Everett Delaware III in The Impossible Astronaut and Day of the Moon. He seems to pop up on every show I watch...Leverage, Firefly..I was just bummed he didn't get to use his real accent.

Who is your favorite Doctor Who guest star?
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. James Corden is defs my favourite guest star! 'The Lodger' is one of my favourite eps ever! Sorry for stalking all your posts hehe xx

    ReplyDelete