Monday, February 25, 2013

Week in Review

Another weekend over, another week begins. Let's take a look at what happened this past week.

Monday 



President's Day, so no work for me. I stayed home all day and relaxed. We had fajitas for dinner which is always awesome. It's one of my favorite meals to make.

Tuesday

I taught third grade. Once again, we had a birthday party. I got to end my workday with a yummy cupcake, so that's a win.

Wednesday 

No work for me today. I started looking for a summer job and hopefully have found the perfect one for me working for the parks and rec department. Sadly, I don't think it will be as awesome as the show, Parks & Rec. But, I'll turn in my application this week and cross my fingers. I also managed to grab a tray straight out of the oven with my bare hand and burn myself. Luckily I got in cold water and the burn cream on it right away, so no blister, but it sure did hurt all night.

Thursday 

No work thanks to Verizon screwing up my phone. My husband got a new phone and when he uploaded his backed up numbers, he deleted the ones he didn't want because they were my original backed up numbers from when he used my old phone a million years ago. Somehow him deleting them on his account affected my account even though we've never had connected accounts. Yeah, Verizon tech support was no help and the guy was convinced that we had the same account even though we never have. So I missed a call because the contact was deleted from my phone. It was a mess and I ended up having to put them all back in manually.

Friday 

Again, no work. This week sucked for work. Something came over me and I cleaned the office. You can actually see the floor in there now.

Saturday 



It was M's weekend to work, so I stayed home and read my book on the couch most of the afternoon. Both of the cats insisted on spending time on my lap whether I wanted them to or not. We went to my mother-in-law's for dinner and watched Ripper Street. I love that show.

Sunday

I woke up with a red and painful eye again. Hopefully, it's just scratched and not the dreaded pink eye. Luckily, I still have plenty of the expensive antibiotic eye drops, so I started using those again.

Then, on my way home from a quick trip to the grocery store, my car started driving funny. Fortunately the store isn't far from our house and I got home with any incident.

I spent the evening watching the Oscars. I was thrilled to see Jennifer Lawrence win and I liked Jennifer Garner's dress the best, I think.

How was your week?
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment