Inspired by Katie at Ruffles & Truffles, I decided to make a list of places I'd really like to see and experience. Some them are places I've been before, but like to go again or take my husband along. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be crossing too many of these off any time soon and some I may never get to, but a girl can dream, right?
Within the United States
- New York City
- Alaska - We really want to take a cruise to Alaska
- California - Disneyland and the San Diego Zoo
- Las Vegas
- Arizona - The Grand Canyon
- New Orleans
- Georgia - Atlanta for The World of Coca-Cola and the Aquarium. I've driven through, but never seen the sights. I'd also like to go to Savannah
- South Carolina - I did spring break in high school on Folly Beach outside Charleston. I'd love to take M there and explore the historical side of Charleston.
- North Carolina - The Outer Banks
- The UK - I am dying to go to London and then Cardiff to see place where Doctor Who & Sherlock are filmed.
- France - I've been to Paris and various cities around the country thanks to a high school French Club trip, but I want to go back and see Paris and Nice again. They were my two favorite cities. And of course, Disneyland Paris. (Even though I haven't heard many good things about it.)
- Italy - Rome, The Vatican, and Venice. I really want to ride in a gondola!
- The Seychelles (most likely a dream!)
- Japan - for Tokyo Disney
- Egypt - I'd love to see the Pyramids and cruise down the Nile
- Canada - Of course, since my dad is a citizen and we have family there, I've been to Saskatchewan numerous times. M has never been to Canada. I'd like to see Vancouver, Quebec, and Niagara Falls and also go back to see where my family came from again.