Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Social - Pet Peeves

Sunday Social

What is your biggest driving pet peeve?

 General inability to use common sense - no turn signals, not going the speed limit or excessive speeding, etc.

What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? 

I really hate when people don't link directly to the post in link-ups. If your blog doesn't open to the right post, I'm closing the window and not bothering to read. I also hate when people link up and don't even do the link up post.

Also, word verification drives me nuts. If I actually take the time to leave a comment and then have to fight the word verification I think twice about doing the comment.I know a lot of people say they do it because of spam comments, but I get a lot of hits every day (thanks to Vera Bradley stuff) and I've only ever gotten like 2 spam comments. And since I'm notified when I get new comments, I saw them right away and deleted them. I just like to make it as easy as possible for people to interact with me on the blog.

What is your biggest general pet peeve?

Rudeness - especially poor customer service or people treating retail workers and servers poorly.

What is your most irrational fear? 

Bees - I've been stung twice, but I'm afraid that I'll be allergic the next time and my throat will swell up.

Name 3 celebrities you'd want to have dinner with.

Benedict Cumberbatch

The Duchess of Cambridge

 Jennifer Lawrence
I love a girl that appreciates the importance of food.


 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That link up thing is a good one! I really hate when they bury the actual link up in between other mumble jumble lol


    Happy Sunday =)

    ReplyDelete