Monday, June 3, 2013

Week in Review




Monday

It was Memorial Day and I had the day off, so of course it was a great day to hit up the flea market with my mom. And other than the constant rain all morning, it was a good idea. We ended up looking like drowned rats despite the umbrella, but I walked away with a new wire rack and a wok spider. I know how to have a good time.

The only thing stopping me from buying this pillow was the price.
Tuesday

After bragging for 3 years that we've never had a power outage, we finally had one. There were some loud noises and suddenly no more power. It was very annoying because 1. We were in the middle of an episode of Arrested Development and 2. I had stocked up on ice cream bars. Luckily, the power came back a couple hours later and we didn't lose anything.

Thursday

Even though there was only a week of school left, I was still working. The highlight of my day was discussing Doctor Who with a 3rd grader. She mistakenly thinks 11 is better than 10, but whatever.

Saturday

I attended my 9 year old nephew's birthday party. There was a bouncy castle. And yes, I did get in it. It had a slide! It was super fun and I think I need one in my backyard all the time.



 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Pah, what do 3rd-graders know ;-) But I'm glad said 3rd-grader was at least informed!

    ReplyDelete