Saturday, September 21, 2013

Randoms

1. My brother is backpacking through Europe and he's in London right now. I'm super jealous. Sadly, I don't think he has much room in his pack for lots of presents for me. I might be lucky to get a postcard.

2. I'm excited that we're finally going to be able to get to Minnesota to visit Trish. I get a 3 day Fall Break in October, so M scheduled a vacation for that week and we're finally going! I'm having a lot of fun planning things to do and places to eat. Of course, the Mall of America and Ikea are at the top of my list.

3. I worked every day this week! I'm tired, but my paycheck is going to be great. On the not-so-great side, I think being around all those kids means I picked up something. My throat really hurts tonight and I can't drink enough water.

4. Have you seen the photos from the filming of Sherlock Season 3? I cannot wait!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment