Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Social - Summer 2013

Sunday Social

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?

I worked all summer, so no vacation for me. My favorite activity this summer was going to the zoo with all my nieces.  It was really fun to spend the day with them.


 What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer? 

I pretty much lived in my yoga capris and college t-shirts all summer. Lightweight clothes that were comfortable for playing with the kids in the heat and I didn't care if they got sweaty or dirty. Plus, I was super comfortable all summer long.

What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?

Take a vacation. Even just a weekend trip. But, I'm crossing my fingers that we might get to take one in October.

What was your favorite song of the summer? 

Not my favorite song, but the song that will always make me think of this summer is The Wobble. My day camp kids practiced that dance every day for the talent show and it was constantly in my head. I'm also now an expert at doing The Wobble.

Songs I do like - Icona Pop's "I Love It,"  Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines," and Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors." 

What was your favorite movie/TV show of the summer?

Star Trek: Into Darkness, of course! I love anything involving Benedict Cumberbatch.



 Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Haha, love that Benedict pic!!
    I love Blurred Lines too!
    Stopping by from Sunday Social xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the zoo. A girl scout troop around my area always goes and spends the night in the zoo once a year and I secretly want to volunteer to help with that one trip! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zoo is always a perfect trip...especially with the kids. I miss not getting a real vacation either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems there are plenty of us who didn't get to take a vacay this summer. It should be mandatory. I totally envy you. Yoga pants for the summer sounds like a dream come true.

    Enjoy your holiday,

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Benedict Cumberbatch pic! He's the ONLY reason I agreed to go see the movie without complaint.

    Found you through Social Sunday. Absolutely adore your theme!

    Cheers,
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your Benedict Cumberbatch pic! He's the ONLY reason I agreed to go see the movie without complaint.

    Found you through Social Sunday. Absolutely adore your theme!

    Cheers,
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love going to the zoo but because I'm busy with my work,no time yet.new GFC follower
    Hope you can visit my Sunday Social

    ReplyDelete