Friday, August 30, 2013

Four for Friday

1. I was super excited to discover that season 2 of Once Upon a Time is now on Netflix Instant Watch this evening. It took a lot of willpower to get the things I had planned to do done and not just start marathoning the episodes. I've got a month to watch them all so I can be caught up when the new season starts. I'm up for the challenge!

2. It may be a 3-day weekend, but it won't be a lazy one around here. I'm taking advantage of the Labor Day sales and heading to the outlet mall on Saturday. Did I hear 50% off at Vera Bradley?! Sunday, we're having our family gathering at my sister-in-law's house.

 3. Anybody else watching Broadchurch on BBC America? I admit that at first, I only wanted to watch it because David Tennant and Arthur Darvill are on it, but the first episode hooked me! It's such a great mystery and I can't wait to see what happens next.

4. Speaking of awesome British television shows, is it any wonder I had to share this Buzzfeed article? The Best Quotes from Sherlock.


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment