Friday, August 2, 2013

Four for Friday

1. I haven't been blogging much lately because I feel like I don't really have much to share. I do the Week in Review posts on Mondays and that seems to cover the day-to-day little things. I worked all summer, so I haven't done anything too exciting. Also, my PC was down due to some internal things and so I couldn't share with you the pictures I took on our anniversary trip to the zoo like I wanted to. But, my husband got it fixed tonight and hopefully I'll be able share those soon. And maybe think of some more topics to cover...

2. Because my computer has been down for a couple weeks, I haven't been able to print coupons and it's been killing me. I tried to hook up the laptop to the printer, but the printer wasn't having it. I can't wait to go on a coupon printing spree!

3. If you're dying for up to the minute updates from me, don't forget I'm also on Instagram and Twitter. Links are over to the right there. Stuff gets put up there before it reaches the blog.

4. I am geeking out over the new Doctor Who and Sherlock news we've gotten in the past 24 hours. They are going to announce the new Doctor on Sunday! I can't wait to find out who it is! Since we don't have cable, I have plans to be at my mother-in-law's house on Sunday afternoon to watch the special. And tonight, we got a little Sherlock teaser trailer. No real info about season 3 and still no air date yet, but it's something!




 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment