Friday, August 16, 2013

Four for Friday

1. My husband's job has been frustrating lately, not just for him, but for me as well. And while I'm thankful he has a full-time job and a steady paycheck, it's been hard. But it's a little easier to take when the benefits allow me to purchase a Bissell floor steamer for only $45. And yes, I'm the old married lady that gets excited about deep cleaning her carpets.

2. I'm also the crazy coupon lady at Target. At least, earlier today I was. I don't usually have so many coupons there, but they had some great deals on things I needed or use enough to stock up on. Between my coupons and their Cartwheel program, I managed to save more than I spent. That never happens to me at Target!

3. I've got a stack of books waiting for me to finish my current book and more at the library waiting to be picked up, so I totally identify with this Buzzfeed article about book lovers.

4. And I know you're dying to know if I got any jobs now that school is back in session. I didn't work this week, but I did get a job scheduled for 3 weeks from now! Crossing my fingers for some more calls next week



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment