Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Social - The Holidays

Sunday Social 
Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?

How the Grinch Stole Christmas - the animated one, of course! 

Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?

I don't, but I'd like to volunteer with kids. In high school and during my retail job, I liked buying toys for underprivileged kids and helping out with parties for them.

Favorite toy received as a child for the Holidays?

The one I remember the best was my American Girl doll, Molly. I still have her saved away for a future daughter.

What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays?

I remember really wanting a phone for my room and then later, a TV.

What do you do on Christmas Eve? 

We do Christmas with my husband's family on Christmas Eve. Usually we get together for dinner and fun and then attend "midnight" mass (which is actually at 11:00)



 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I had Molly too! God knows what happened to her. :( One of my friends gave her a haircut once! I'm so sad that they're retiring her this year!

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww loved those American Girl dolls!!!

    ReplyDelete