Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

It's my birthday today!

Sadly, all of my plans have gone out the window since we are under a state of emergency thanks to all the snow we got yesterday and the negative temperatures we have today.

This is maybe about half the total amount of snow we got. And then it turned into a blizzard and blew around a lot.
Luckily, I saw the forecasted snow on Saturday and decided we better do my birthday movie a few days early.


Of course, I chose to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. It was very good and I really don't want to wait another year to see the conclusion. I did cheat and come home and skim through my copy of The Hobbit to remind myself what happens next.

M was very smart and went to our baker on Saturday to pick up cupcakes. They are closed today along with most businesses in town.

I may be stuck inside, but at least I have leftover pizza, cupcakes, and ice cream.

Now if only my presents could arrive!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment