Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Favorite Restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Sadly, I've let this series slide, but I'm determined to be a better blogger and continue it.

 photo IMG_2029boost.jpg


Today, I want to talk about my favorite restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I should mention that it is a quick service restaurant, aka Disney's version of fast food. I think I've mentioned before that M and I didn't spend a lot of time at DHS on our honeymoon. Honestly, this is our least favorite park and the only reason I'd go again is to ride Toy Story Midway Mania.

During our honeymoon visit to DHS, we found ourselves in need of a meal while we wasted time waiting for our FastPass return time for Midway Mania. Originally, I had made a reservation at 50's Prime Time Cafe but canceled it when the budget got hairy.

Prior to our trip, I did some research on the best places to eat in the various parks just to make sure I didn't miss anything good. Most of what I read said that the quick service choices at DHS weren't great, but most seemed to think that one was a particular stand-out. Luckily for us, it just so happened to be right up our alley.

We hit up Toy Story Pizza Planet for lunch and ended up getting individual pepperoni pizzas. They were very tasty and we were both satisfied with our choice.

 photo IMG_2006.jpg

The other great part about the restaurant is the theme. Once again, Disney goes above and beyond. The restaurant is made to resemble the Pizza Planet restaurant from Toy Story and comes complete with lots of arcade games to keep you occupied while you wait.

The restaurant is a popular choice at DHS, but they have plenty of seating with an upper level and outside tables. We ended up sitting outside where it was a little less crowded and noisy.

Toy Story Pizza Planet is a great choice for a quick service meal at Disney's Hollywood Studios and if we ever visit again, we'll probably be back for some tasty pizza and a quick meal.

What's your favorite Hollywood Studios restaurant?
  photo blogsig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment