Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Day 6

What's your favorite Christmas song?

I LOVE Christmas music. The minute the local radio station changes to all Christmas music, I'm there. I even get excited when they start playing Christmas music at work, even if it is November 1. In high school, the music department put on a Christmas show every year (think the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, but high school and no Rockettes. In fact, it was called Christmas Spectacular.) Rehearsing and performing that show (4 times in one weekend) was my favorite thing in high school.

It's pretty much impossible for me to pick just one favorite song, but I tried to narrow it down a bit. My favorite Christmas song that we sing at church is O Come, O Come Emmanuel. My favorite Christmas song to listen to and sing along with is Don't Save It All for Christmas Day. My favorite "traditional" Christmas songs are White Christmas and O Holy Night. Those were my 2 favorite songs from Christmas Spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment