Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

With this weekend full of Christmas celebrations, I'm working like a madwoman today to finish everything. But, I thought I'd take a minute and share with you our Christmas cards for the year.

I originally wasn't going to do a picture card because we actually don't have any pictures of us together this year. We suck at asking people to take pictures of us on our trips. But, I ended up getting a code for 10 free cards from Shutterfly and a free shipping code, so I had to do it!

We just had my mom take some pictures of us on Thanksgiving in front of a pine tree on her property. This is actually my pine tree. I got it as a sapling back in the fourth grade and it's really grown since then!

Since I only got 10 free cards, this card only went to family. Our friends and coworkers got a cute penguin card I bought after Christmas one year at Target. 

Vintage Ribbon Christmas Card
Click here to browse our Christmas card designs.
View the entire collection of cards.



We used the inside of the card to document some of our milestones of 2011.

And I added a little fun to the back of the card for anybody that turns it over.

Well, I'm off to finish some baking and I really must get those presents wrapped! I hope everybody has a great weekend and a Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment