Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: The Randomizer

When I was wedding planning, Weddingbee was my favorite wedding blog and message boards. I got a lot of inspiration there and I enjoyed reading it everyday. In fact, I still like to read it even though our wedding has long been over.

So when Weddingbee introduced their Randomizer series, I knew I had to participate. It's a simple idea: a random number generator picks 10 numbers and I found the corresponding pictures to those numbers. Then I share them here with a little explanation of each pictures. And even though I have shared a lot of wedding pictures, the Randomizer managed to pick mostly pictures I haven't shared here before.

Photobucket

First is a picture from the family pictures we took after the ceremony. This is just my immediate family - dad, mom, and youngest brother. My other brother couldn't make it as he had just started his government job the year before and couldn't get vacation time for that week.

Photobucket

This one was taken outside the church. It was hot and sticky and you can certainly tell that we were less than comfortable here.

Photobucket

The end of the ceremony. Our best man had just announced us as Mr. & Mrs. and we went for another kiss.

Photobucket

One of my favorite pictures. M and his groomsmen taken while the girls and I were taking pictures. I'm guessing M1 in the middle there said something amusing because they're all genuinely smiling and laughing. We have a copy of this picture on our mantle.

Photobucket

Those gorgeous peonies. I'm so glad I went with all peonies in the bouquets. They are just so pretty and fluffy.

Photobucket

This was taken after our crossing the street picture. We were headed to the courthouse in the middle of downtown to take more pictures. It was so humid and I had about eleventy billion layers of tulle around my legs, so I hiked them up in an attempt to get cooler. Not exactly lady-like, but at least I was somewhat more comfortable.

Photobucket 

M's sister giving our first reading. That really tall head to the left is my youngest brother and he's sitting down. He's a giant.

Photobucket
Our priest invited anyone who wanted to come up and recieve a blessing during Communion if they weren't Catholic. This is M's family's old neighbors with our priest. They are missionaries in Africa and just happened to be home during our wedding.

Photobucket

Our big exit from the church shot from the back. I love that you can see the crowd that waited for us and just how close to the street we were. We got lots of honks while we took pictures outside.

Photobucket

My beautiful wedding dress on my mother's front porch looking over her front yard. I'm so glad I got ready at the house I grew up in.

That was fun! And I'm glad I got a chance to share some pictures I didn't post before. I love all our wedding pictures, so it was nice to have an excuse to go back and look through them again.

Want to see more pictures from our wedding, including a look at our professional photo album that I didn't post here? Check out the Argyle Love Facebook Page!

All photos by Amanda Fales Photography
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment