Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I hope everyone had a good weekend. We spent it relaxing as it was M's weekend off from work.

I'm posting so late today because I had to teach kindergarten today and then had a meeting after work that lasted a bit longer than expected.

Saturday I made some brownies and headed over to MOH L's house. She made a tasty dinner and we enjoyed cocktails while catching up on Twilight movies. Mostly, we enjoyed making fun of the acting and sighing every time Jacob had his shirt off.

Sunday, M and I both woke up feeling off and decided to skip mass and rest. We spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching movies. I didn't feel up to making any Christmas cookies, so they'll hopefully happen later this week.

I'm also hoping that our Christmas cards show up tomorrow and I'll work on getting those out. So far, we've only gotten one card. 

And I really need to get a move on with Christmas shopping. I'm not nearly done and it's making me frantic.

As I was reading some blogs earlier, I was reminded of something I wanted to ask. When I wrap presents, I don't put them under the tree until Christmas, but I see other people do put the presents under the tree as they wrap them. So, what do you do? Presents under the tree or do you wait as well?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I JUST got our cards in the mail today. Then I realized, crap, I actually have to address these suckers. I need an assistant to do all my crap work.

    ReplyDelete