Friday, February 7, 2014

Four for Friday

1. We didn't have school today due to dangerous wind chills. And while I really didn't want to go outside in that, I'm disappointed I didn't get to work today. I was looking forward to working with today's class. And, you know, getting paid. This was the second day this week we didn't have school.

2. I'm really excited about the Olympics starting. I'll be watching as much as I can over the next few weeks. Sadly, it won't be much since we don't have cable, so I'm stuck with whatever NBC deigns to show me. I'm really dreading the awful commentary on tonight's Opening Ceremonies. I might try watching a BBC live stream for some other Olympic coverage.

3. I got my ticket for the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale this week. I'm already counting down the days to April and making my wishlist on Pinterest. Anybody else going this year?

4. Something I am loving right now - Amazon Instant Video on the Wii. We already had Netflix streaming on our Wii and thanks to my brother-in-law, we now have access to the Prime Instant Videos. It's great because they have shows Netflix doesn't have. We just finished the second season of Grimm and I've been watching episodes of Chopped and Daria. Don't judge my guilty pleasures.


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment