Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week in Review



I swear, I have no idea what day it is anymore. I keep thinking today is Thursday. I'm late, but let's do this!

Another week down, another week closer to spring. Right? Please? I need the snow and cold to go away!

Work

Once again, we could NOT have a complete week of school. We ended up missing Wednesday due to some overnight snow making the already crappy roads that much worse. And then we didn't have school on Friday due to some dangerous windchill.

Luckily, I was able to work the three days we did have school last week. I did 4th grade on Monday, Kindergarten on Tuesday, and then another 4th grade on Thursday. The kids are understandably antsy due to our completely messed up schedule, but we're all dealing as best we can.

In six weeks of school, we've only had one full week of school.  This week and next week are already short thanks to mid-winter break, so we'll go 2 months with only one full week of school. Crazy.

Life

Snow and cold means I pretty much stay inside when I'm not at work. I'm really excited that the Olympics started. I watched the Opening Ceremony Friday night and then watched whatever NBC would show me all weekend.

Life is pretty boring in the frozen tundra.

How was your week?


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment