Friday, February 14, 2014

Four for Friday

1. Happy Valentine's Day! No celebrating here. We don't usually make a big deal about and M is working tonight, so we couldn't do anything even if we wanted. I'm still battling a cold, so my Valentine's Day looks like me, the cats, a frozen pizza, cough syrup, and the Olympics. Exciting stuff

2. My big plans for the weekend? Watching more Olympics and shopping the Valentine clearance. I can't possibly be the only one who gets excited about hitting up Target the day after a holiday, right?

3. I really enjoyed the first season of Downton Abbey, but after that felt like the show really went downhill. In fact, I became so frustrated with it, that I declared it dead to me halfway through the 3rd season. Since I refuse to waste my time watching the show, I really enjoy The Fug Girls' recaps. They're an entertaining read & I can find out what horrible things are happening on the show without having to sit through an episode.

4. Speaking of the Olympics, who knew men's figure skating could be so dramatic? Especially since Johnny Weir isn't competing anymore. Jeremy Abbott's fall was hard to watch, but I was so proud of the way he got back up and finished his program. Hopefully he did better today in the long program. (NO SPOILERS!)  I was shocked when Evgeni Plushenko pulled out of the competition yesterday. This ABC News story about his wife was an interesting read. She sounds like a real character!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment