Monday, February 17, 2014

Week in Review


Hey look, I wrote a post in advance! Amazing!

Work

We actually went to school every day we were supposed to this week. It was a 4-day week because of mid-winter break though, so it wasn't a full week. I really wanted to work every day this week, but only ended up working 3 of the days. I was actually glad to have Tuesday off after all, because my cold was pretty bad that day. It was nice to have a day to rest and fight the sickness.

I had my favorite 4th graders on Monday, kindergarten on Wednesday, and my friend's 2nd grade class on Thursday. It was a pretty good week and I picked up more jobs for the future. So far, nothing for this week, but I hope that will change soon.

Life

We spent our evenings watching the Olympics all week. I'm a figure skating fan, so I was really interested in those competitions. I absolutely adore Meryl Davis and Charlie White.

M had to work on Valentine's Day, so I spent it home alone watching White Collar (Yum, Matt Bomer!) and eating frozen pizza. I was craving chocolate, so I got into my brownie mix stash and made brownies. Best idea I had all week!

We spent the weekend mostly at home watching TV. We did venture out to Target on Saturday to hit up the Valentine clearance, but only ended up getting a dog toy for my mother-in-law's dog. We made homemade pizza Sunday night, which was the second best idea I had all week.

How was your week?


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment