Monday, February 21, 2011

Pinterest Monday?

Sorry, but a bit of a stomach bug has meant I've been sleeping much of the past 36 hours.  This week you get a quick look at my favorite Pinterest finds of the week.


I LOVE this custom Kitchenaid mixer that Pioneer Woman is giving away! So pretty and so unique.  Too bad there are only 4! I've entered to win one, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I'd gladly give up my red one for this beauty!

Source: tumblr.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Ok, seriously, how cute is this? I've seen it repinned several times and I just couldn't resist. The chubby legs just kill me.




In other news, I really am trying to blog about things other than Pinterest and wedding stuff, but I find it hard to think of subjects. Any suggestions for what you'd like to read about?  Please leave me a comment!

M and I were able to get out some this weekend. We had fun with friends on Saturday night. We used a Living Social deal for dinner and then hit up our local Borders store, which is sadly closing. The store was packed and books were 20-30% off. M picked up some books for himself and I got a children's book to add to my collection.

The Pigeon Wants a Puppy
The Pigeon Wants a Puppy
(I LOVE the Pigeon books!)

Sunday, I  felt well enough in the afternoon to hit up the local cinema. We finally got to see The King's Speech and it was wonderful! (I found it funny that we were the youngest people in the theater.) We both really enjoyed it and definitely think it should win a few Oscars.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment