Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

My biological clock must have been ticking extra loud this week because I've got all baby related pins for you!

First, up you know I'll have to pass on my owl obsession to my child right?
Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Organic wood teethers in an owl shape.  How cute!

Next, M and I love giraffes, so you know they'll be involved in the nursery.
Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

How cute is this giraffe mobile?

And finally, I shared with you the idea of using Ikea spice racks as nursery bookshelves in my first Pinterest post. This week, I found another nursery that used this idea!
Source: ohdeedoh.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I love the idea of having it down low so the child can easily access the books. We have a window in the room that will be the nursery that these would fit under perfectly.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment