Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

First up, how gorgeous is this nursery?

Love the dark floor with the light furniture. And that crib! I must find it, it's so unique and pretty. (But probably super expensive!)

Next, are some awesome nails that I think I could actually do!

This looks pretty simple to do once I read the directions. I think I even have the perfect glitter polish to use.

Finally, how about a cute dress?

I found this while reading one of my guilty pleasures, The Daily Mail, which is a British paper. They had an interesting article on clothes that the Duchess of Cambridge might like and I love this dress!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment