Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

This week, I took inspiration from my blog's name. I LOVE argyle (as I hope our wedding recaps have shown), so I searched Pinterest for argyle and found some awesome stuff!

First up, an amazing nursery.
Source: None via Jenn on Pinterest

How awesome are those walls? Can you believe we actually don't have argyle in our house? Right now, I have other plans for a future nursery, but this would be so perfect for us. Good thing I don't have to make any decisions right now!

Next, how about 2 of my obsessions in 1 item?
Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Argyle and an owl! This wreath doesn't seem to be on Etsy anymore, but I bet I could make it! This would be cute on our front door in the fall.

Finally something that just might inspire me to learn how to sew after all.

An argyle fleece throw! This would be great for our sofa and we could finally have some argyle in our house.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment