Monday, June 27, 2011

Vera Bradley Fall 2011

Vera Bradley announced on their blog, Inside Stitch, today that the Fall 2011 collection will be released on July 7. Just 10 days away!

They also shared this video which previews the new fall colors.


You can also download some wallpapers for your desktop that are inspired by the new colors. I currently have the Plum Petals one as my background. (That'll last until I find a picture of Benedict Cumberbatch.)

Earlier today, Vera Bradley posted a blog featuring pictures from the locations used in the fall catalog. And lucky for us, some of the pictures included peaks at the new colors!

I spy Safari Sunset, Happy Snails and some Mocha Rouge

Safari Sunset
Mocha Rouge (And I covet those tables!)
All photos from Vera Bradley.

UPDATE: Check out this Inside Stitch post for more about one of the new fall colors, Happy Snails.

Here's a post about Plum Petals! (Although not nearly as informative as the Happy Snails post.)
Here's Mocha Rouge!

And finally, here's Safari Sunset!


Inside Stitch also did a post featuring the new styles! Check it out! I can't wait to see Lunch Date...I need a new lunch bag!

I can't wait to see these colors in person!

Which color is your new favorite?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment