I received the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award from the awesome Trish from Everyday Trish. I consider myself lucky that I happen to know Trish in real life. We've been friends since our sophomore year of college. She's the same Trish that I threw a baby shower for a couple weeks ago and I can't wait to meet her little guy!
When you accept the award, here are the rules you agree to:
- Include the award logo in your post, or somewhere else on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers for the award and let them know!
1. I've been working since I was 14. As a teenager, I had my first job working in the office of our family business alongside my grandma in the summers.
2. I like to cook and love to bake, but I hate cleaning up afterwards. I'd really just like to walk away from the mess and hope it magically takes care of itself.
3. Even though my husband and I both love argyle, we don't have any argyle decor in our house. Apparently we only love argyle clothes and weddings.
4. I have to sleep with a fan on. It doesn't have to be blowing on me, but it has to be on. It's a habit I developed from sleeping in a dorm room with no air conditioning during college. Without that noise, it's just too quiet.
5. My toenails are always painted. I cannot stand the way bare toenails look.
6. I already have names picked out for both my future children and future pets. Apparently I like to be prepared. Speaking of pets' names, I named my cat, Mimi, after the character in Rent (& also Days of our Lives) after deciding it probably wasn't an appropriate name for a child.
7. I am a huge 007 fan. I've seen all of the movies several times and even once watched them all in order. It's one of the things M and I have in common and before we went on our first date, he had to ask me who the best Bond is (Sean Connery, of course.) Although I do now also love Daniel Craig. I am very excited about Skyfall and even got M to agree to go see it the weekend it opens!
Now, I'm supposed to nominate 7 bloggers for the award, but sadly, I don't really have blogger friends. I'm pretty sure that the bloggers that I read regularly don't have a clue who I am.
So, in an effort to make new blogger friends, I am going to say that if you're reading this, consider yourself nominated!
Leave me a link to your blog in the comments and I'll check it out!