Sunday, July 13, 2014

Answer Me This

catholicallyear.com


How did you get your name?

My name is Jennifer and I was born in the 1980s. I think it's pretty obvious how I got my name. :)

My mom actually admitted that she named me Jennifer because it was popular at the time. Yeah, I don't understand her logic either.

Do you have a set time for prayer in your day?

Before bed every night.

Did your mom work or stay home (or both)?

 My mom stayed home until I was around 12 (I think, I can't remember when exactly.) She mostly worked part time jobs until I went to college and my brothers were in high school.

Do you vote?

Yes, although I don't always vote in the primaries. It depends on the races and the issues. In Indiana, you have to declare a party to vote in the primary and you can only vote for that party, so if there are a lot of incumbents on that ticket, it's really just a formality. I voted in our May primary this year because there were some school issues on the ballot.

What's your favorite drink?

It really depends on what I'm craving. I like Coke, lemonade (especially Chick-fil-A's), frozen margaritas, and the occasional rum and Coke. And I never turn down a chocolate milkshake.

How are your photography skills?

They're fine, I guess. I only have a point and shoot and I think it's not working as well as it used to. I really want a DSLR and I want to learn how to shoot in manual. But unless I get lucky and win one, I don't think that will be happening for long time.


 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I was also born in the 80's and was so jealous of all the Jennifers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fellow Hoosier!

    My name is Christine, so I'm right with you on the popular name of the times. Most of my current friends are named some version of Christine or Kristen.

    I cannot believe I forgot about chocolate shakes on the favorite drink question.

    As for your camera, just a thought: An older, used DSLR is much, much cheaper than a new one, and they work very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat with the voting. I also second either an older DSLR or get what's called an entry level DSLR, it'll have decent features and be great for learning. I think my sister bought one a few years ago that cost between $300-$400.
    ~Ruth Anne

    ReplyDelete