Sunday, July 20, 2014

Answer Me This

catholicallyear.com


What’s something you've won and how did you win it?

I won an overnight trip to Cincinnati last year by entering a sweepstakes. Sadly, we didn't take the trip due to finances and laziness.

I've also won Vera Bradly laptop sleeves 2 different times. Both times I won through Twitter contests.

Do you save old greeting cards and letters, or throw them all away? Why?

I do save them, although I never seem to know what exactly to do with them. I feel guilty about throwing them away. With Christmas cards, I have reached the point where I only save photo cards. I did scrapbook all of the cards we received for our wedding and I stick the cards we get for our anniversaries in there as well.

When you’re at home, do you wear shoes, socks, slippers, or go barefoot?

I try to go barefoot as much as possible because I just don't enjoy wearing socks. However, since my husband is the heat miser, I have to wear socks in the winter. In that case, I prefer to wear those fuzzy slipper socks. 

Who’s the most famous person you have ever met?

I've never "met" anyone famous. I did touch Clay Aiken's hand once after a concert (yeah, I was one of those girls once upon a time.) And a few years ago at the National Book Fair, I saw Julianne Moore. I have a blurry cell phone photo of that somewhere...


Totally Julianne Moore, I swear.

What has been your best work of art?

I am not artistic at all although I did make a pretty cute craft stick flag with my campers a few weeks ago.

What’s your strongest sense?

Definitely not sight. Probably my sense of smell is the strongest because lately I've been smelling things clear across the room (and NO I'm not pregnant.)

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I may or may not still love Clay's music. :) Right after American Idol I saw him in concert on 3 times. (All different tours even.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing that your husband's a heat miser...I'm probably the heat miser in our home - no wonder my husband's always got fuzzy socks on!

    ReplyDelete