Sunday, August 10, 2014

Answer Me This: Pie, Sleep, and the Library

catholicallyear.com

 What do you still want to do this summer? 

Nothing, really. School starts this week, so in my mind, summer is done. 

Of course, I'd always love to travel, but unless we win the lottery, that's not happening.

What's your favorite kind of pie?

I like lots of pies. I just had some delicious chocolate cream pie the other day. I also like chocolate peanut butter cream, pumpkin, strawberry, and Toll House pie. 

How much sleep do you need each day? How much do you get? 

I need as much as I can get. Seriously, if left to my own devices I can easily sleep for 10 hours. (Can you tell I don't have kids?)

However, I usually only get about 6 hours.

Do you prefer to swim in a pool, lake, river, or ocean?

Pool, please. I don't like plants and animals touching me when I'm in the water. 

Do you know any poems by heart? 

I don't anymore. My expository writing teacher had us memorize some quotes and things. One of them was part of Shakespeare's Sonnet 116. 

Do you use the public library?

All the time. We go to the library at least once a week. I've currently got a huge stack of books to get through, which I love. We also like to borrow DVDs.
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me about pie. Just what I needed ;-)

    ReplyDelete