Sunday, August 24, 2014

Answer Me This

catholicallyear.com


What is your favorite picture book? 

This is a dangerous question to ask me. As an elementary teacher and children's literature addict, I have a very large collection of children's books. My list of favorites could easily be pages long. My absolute favorites are the Pigeon books by Mo Willems. When I was teaching first grade, we read Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus every day before we went home. Kids love those books! And they are books that I don't get tired of reading because they are so fun.


Are you a boycotter? 

I am, but usually for petty reasons. If I get food poisoning, I stop eating at a restaurant for a year. If I don't like a certain actor, I won't see their movies no matter how good it looks. I haven't boycotted anything for a strong moral reason yet.

How do you feel about cheese?

 I LOVE IT! I'm not very adventurous, but give me some cheddar or mozzarella and I'm in heaven.

 How many pairs of sunglasses do you own?

I have 3 pairs of cheap sunglasses floating around somewhere. Of course, I can never find a pair when I want them.

How long has it been since you went to the dentist? 

5 days! I just went for a routine cleaning on Tuesday.

If you could visit any religious site in the world, where would you go?

I really want to go to the Vatican.


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment